Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Occasional Blogger

I am a terrible blogger. I am terrible with Twitter as well.
It seems there are rules with these things and you are supposed to be consistent and blog or tweet often, but I just can't do that.
I don't have time and I can never remember to do it.
I have lots and lots of thoughts, but, "I should blog about this thought", is not usually one of them.
Also, I don't think the world needs to see my every thought. 140 characters is also not a lot, and it's difficult for me to get everything in such a tight limit. I have a real problem with using incorrect spelling or grammar. I hate shortening words, so tweeting is just not for me.
I use it for promotion purposes only now.

As for this blog, I actually would really like to write often.
Unfortunately, at this time, I just don't have the time for casual writing. Typing on my laptop is generally reserved for emails to artists, media, press, organizations, etc to get the word out about RAW. When I find some down time, I will attempt to be more consistent with this blog. At least once a month would be nice, although I would prefer once a week.
We'll see



No comments:

Post a Comment