Sunday, April 18, 2010

Whedon in the Marvel Universe

Joss Whedon has signed on to direct The Avengers movie.
When I heard that news I was super excited. Whedon is my favorite director ever. I love every project he touches even if it doesn't last long. Everyone who knows me knows what a Buffy freak I am.
Whedon has a very distinct style and he can tell a story very well. So of course I thought, "it's about damn time Marvel signed him on to a major project". I'm sure they had no idea what they were getting into with Whedon. He is now rewriting the script for the Avengers, and I've heard he's rewriting the Captain America script to tie the two movies together better. I can't wait for the end results. It will be quite a while before we get to see these projects on the big screen.
In the meantime, you can get your fix of Whedon soon on the small screen. He directed an episode of Glee with none other than our new favorite singer/dancer Neil Patrick Harris. The episode will air in May.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment